Vokera Boiler Pressure Gauge

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Recently when running the hot water the pressure gauge for the heating starts to wildly fluctuate back and forth accompanied by a strange noise from the boiler.

In addition it tends to loose complete pressure over 3 days. I have had the pipes checked out and there is nowhere that that amount of water is noticeable. Besides these two things the boiler its self seems to work fine. :confused:

Is this a problem and if so what might it be?

Sponsored Links
Expansion vessel fault or connection blocked.Release system pressure and check the exp vessel precharge.Model of boiler would help.

If you havethe MI's you should be ok to check exp vessel pressures.You really need a foot pump with an accurats gauge.

Sponsored Links
I don't have the MIs and when Scottish Gas serviced the boiler recently I was told it was a pipe problem and nothing wrong with the boiler.

I think I will get them back out and save myself some time and effort.

Many thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back