vokera linea max/leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

My vokera linea max is about 4yr old, it started to leak two weeks ago, called my local plumber, he said it was the expansion vessel, leaking down the side onto the floor, so he would order one , two /three days later, no its not in yet, i got fed up and said forget it, rang vokera to come out, engineeer came out and fixed it, i do not know what it was, anyway its started leaking again, called vokera and took out the cover care £95.00, coming tommorow morning and i will be there, does anyone know what the fault might be, the heat excanger is not the healthyist looking and there is one pipe a bit blue on it.
thanks

john

Sponsored Links
HI

could it be the vokera engineer pumped up the expansin vessell a week and a half ago and it now deflated, as it were still faulty/needs replaced

john

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back