Vokera Mynute 20e lockout problem.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi forum members.

I am looking for some sound advice about my Vokera mynute 20e Boiler.

I have the above boiler fitted which is about 2 yrs old. Recently it has started locking out and requires to be reset. It generally happens when the central heating control changes to a lower central heating setting, eg from 20c to 17c and the boiler locks out. It will fire up again ok when it is reset. This happens once or twice a day and can then be ok for three or four days before the problem returns.

It was checked by an engineer who says the boiler is in good condition otherwise but was unsure what may be wrong other than a problem with the bypass valve.

Any Ideas?
Cheers. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Had similar problems with a 14e turned out it was the pcb. Boiler was on lock out when went to it, dropped the front and before I could start the fault finding the dam thing reset itself and fired. I still don't know the exact problem was but I've fitted a new pcb a couple of weeks ago and everything seems fine now. That is the worst with intermittent faults.

By the way Happy New Year

Well the dam boiler stopped working after I submitted the question. It locked out and would not fire up again.

The PCB was replaced and all is well again. £85 plus vat supplied. Fitted myself.

Cheers cozzmic for your reply.

tam.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back