Vokera pilot light gone out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, Im hoping someone out there can help me. My Vokera combi boilers pilot light has gone out. I have recently moved into a new house and there are no instructions with it. Ive trawled the internet for spare copies to no avail. There is no model name other than the word 'option' above the timer dial. There is no pressure gauge visible on the front. The only dials visible on the front are the timer dial on the bottom left, and the dial where you select off, water or heat and water on the bottom right. There are 2 LED's on the front and they are both lit. One is green above a picture of a jug of water, the other is red above a picture of a flame with a diagonal line through. Both lights are on and the boiler is completely silent. The mains electricity is definitely getting through and Ive tried switching it on and off again. Should I just call a plumber out? Im frustrated because it seems as tho if I had the instructions I'd be able to fix myself.Any help greatly appreciated. Lyndsey

Sponsored Links
the option doesn't have a pilot light. It lights the gas itself when there is a demand for heating or hot water. What colour is the light next to the knob?

Sponsored Links
I found out that the boiler had gone into 'shutdown'. I turned the valve thing below the boiler to let some more water in, and when both lights went off I closed the valve again. That did the trick. Called Vokera the next day and they kindly sent me a pamphlet for the boiler free of charge. Thanks again. L

Weargas any chance of discussing a faulty Baxi 105e off the forum?

My email address is [email protected]. REMOVE 999 for the address to work.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back