vokera room thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi ive recently had a vokera unica condensing boiler installed and at present I have no room thermostat just individual ones on the rads.

I was looking to buy a wireless programmable one however ive discovered the price of the proper vokera one is £150 if not more. Im not paying that sort of mone but ive seen online you can get ones by other makes (for instance TOWER RF ECO ET4) for £45.

Will these be compatible with my boiler and why are they so much cheaper?

Thanks as always

Sponsored Links
Ok the honeywell ones are still about half the price of the vokera so ill go with that.
So they should be totally compatible with my boiler?
I just wondered if thats why they are so expensive maybe only vokera ones work or something

Ok the honeywell ones are still about half the price of the vokera so ill go with that.
So they should be totally compatible with my boiler?
I just wondered if thats why they are so expensive maybe only vokera ones work or something

Were you looking at the Open Therm unit (code 611) which is something far more sophisticated than a simple room stat? Works well I'm told with a Unica but feature rich.

They do a wireless roomstat timer with a flying lead that connects straight into the boiler. Should be less than the figure you've quoted, much less. code 20029494. That model is a 24 hr timer but a seven day unit is out soon if you know your movements seven days in advance every week.

Sponsored Links
ok thanks guys I was looking at a wireless 7 day one.
I will go with the honeywell one then looks good and quite reasonable price

thanks again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back