Vokera Unica Fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I am having a lot of work done to my home as part of an insurance claim, including the fitting of a kitchen and removal of some radiators.
My Vokera Unica Combi is flashing code 01 (burner not igniting) Pressure is fine, gas is connected. I have tried re-setting the boiler, but still no ignition. Gas has been turned off at some point in the last week, and 1 radiator has been removed. Also new taps have recently been put in. I have not been in the house in the last week, but would guess that this fault has been there since this work was done. Boiler approx 5 years old, fully serviced and up to now no problems.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
pretty sure, the meter is on and the tap under the boiler is "in line" with the pipe. I will turn it when i return to the house tonight, just to make sure. I have read somewhere on this forum that if you attempt to draw hot water when the gas is off, then the boiler may need re setting via an internal switch or button. Could this be the problem?

Ta

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back