Wallpaper stockists

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I wondered if anyone can suggest some shops (online or high street) that well wallpaper. I've tried the following but am still finding it difficult to find the right wallpaper for my room....

B&Q
Homebase
Focus
John Lewis
Debenhams
Laura Ashley
Farrow & Ball
www.wallpaperdirect.co.uk

I'm looking for a red/gold or red/cream oriental/asian floral design. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Google was my first point of call. I havent got time to list all the sites I tried in google but suffice to say they were either not located in the UK or were so arty farty that rolls were costing over £100. I'm basically after some suggestions of any shops I've missed that have a large reasonably priced range.

Have you tried Hurst or brewers. Should be some round hertfordshire.
They usually got all the ranges.

Sponsored Links
confidentincompetent said:
Have you tried Hurst or brewers. Should be some round hertfordshire.
They usually got all the ranges.

Tried Brewers and their wallpaper section links to www.wallpaperdirect.co.uk but I will check out the store itself.

I can't seem to find anything on Hurst - do you have a site or address??

Cheers

Actually Brewers Have bought up 'Hurst Painting and wallcoverings Supplies'
They are all over south coast (Thinks) I Never used them web wise to be honest as my hurst is near.
Just found them on google but page is down.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back