Wardrobe - but no front legs put on just the plinth!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ive just had an Ikea Pax wardrobe 50cm width by 58cm depth by 236cm tall wardrobe put into my spare room - the flooring is not level so this has been connected to the wall by a baton. The front of the wardrobe by the plinth look like it is slightly floating as there is a gap between floor and wardrobe - that doesnt bother me as i know my walls are so off its ridiculous but ive just found the legs that are supposed to be connected to the front of the wardrobe - I was wondering if this is going to cause a problem at a later date - as i also had the walls plastered at the same time and i assumed the legs were on so that at least there wold be some type of balance. With the batons in place i am assuming this will hold the weight of the wardrobe and whatever stuff i choose to put in this - should i be concerned or should i contact the person who installed this.

Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back