Washers dryers in general

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone

What are peoples personal opinions on washer dryers?, i am thinking of having one, can anyone give me someone advice. It would also be sharing the cold feed with dish washer. Is This easy to do?

Sponsored Links
If you dont buy a washer drier you may regret it, if you do buy one & only use it occasional (as we do) you will be pleased that you bought it.
As far as sharing the same cold feed that will not be a problem, the machines fill by volume not time, it may take a few minutes longer if both demand at the same time. I assume they are not sharing the same waste.

they would be sharing the same waste, is this possible?

I think sharing the waste could give you more problems than sharing the supply although if the wastes are installed correctly ie individual vented feed into the waste it should be ok, I think you will get a response from 1 of the plumbers if you wait.

Sponsored Links
washer dryers use water all the time when drying, they do soto kep the condensor cool.

I used to repair them, my 2 p worth:

expensive to buy
if one part goes wrong you loose whole m/c
they cant dry all they just washed
more to go wrong anyway
I hate them
fluf from the drying clogs up more things,ie condensor, heater, fan, waste pipe
I hate them

I put i hate them twice because i hate them twice as much

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back