Water feed and waste out for new dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i currently have a cold water feed going to my washing machine that i need to split to also feed a new dishwasher. The area is quite congested though (see photos) and putting a standard Y-splitter on the cold feed would interfere with the copper water pipes going to the sink. Is there another type of splitter or other sort of extension pipe that would work?
Also, for the new waste from the dishwasher, can that run into the existing waste from the washing machine with some sort of splitter conncetion (see photo - white plastic pipe going to the sink U-bend).

Any help/comments would very much be appreciated.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
A bit of a squeeze in there, sure enough.....one way would be to cut the cold feed going to the washing machine and tee off for another dedicated tap.
As for the drain, you need another undersink connection, similar to what's already there - check out things from McAlpine plumbing for ideas?
John :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back