Water to water heat exchanger part number Chaff & Maury

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Could someone please help me. I have a Chaffoteaux and Maury Britony SE80 combi on bottled gas in France.

The water to water heat exchanger is leaking, the part number given in the service manual is 1302409, have ordered the part and it doesn't fit.

The original leaking water to water heat exchanger has the part number 1301926 stamped on it but I can't find this part to order.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Fiona

Sponsored Links
That is now quite an old boiler. I think I have an old one in the UK which I keep to source spare parts quickly for our customers to save waiting for new parts if not immediately available.

I dont know about the part numbers but would have expected you will get more information here in France where they were made.

Tony

Thanks Tony,

The part number that is listed in the service manual is readily available so I don't think the age of the boiler is a problem.

I don't source any materials in France as they are more expensive, slow service and generally frustrating.

Have been here long enough to know that the UK is the only place to shop for such items but thank you for your advice.

Sponsored Links
Can you photograph the two parts?

And highlight the differences which make it impossible to fit?

Have you tried writing to the manufacturers?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back