waterproofing shed-PLEASE HELP!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a wooden shed of sorts on my garden. The person that built is fitted it around the corner of the external wall so it is basically an 'L' shape.

It was made from old fencing panels (don't ask!)and was constructed in a featherboard style. The problem is there are some panels that have gaps between them and although I was told this wouldn't be an issue the shed is far from waterproof.

The roof is felted and needs to be looked at as that too has a gap between the outer wall and where the shed begins but more urgent is the need to waterproof the walls?

I am desprately trying to avoid pulling the whole thing down if I can because I can't really afford to buy a new shed right now so I was wondering if there is something I can line the walls with (either on the outside or the inside) to get me through the next few months at least.

I really need to remedy this soon because my chair cushions etc and power tools are going to take a real battering if they get any wetter.

Anyone?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back