wd10 washer dryer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i've got a indesit washer dryer mod no wd10 the dryer works on 6 7 8 program but don't work on 2 3 4 programs whitch is a hotter tumble the light flashes 13 times and the programer clicks around constant please could you help or would it be cheaper to buy another machine thanks :D

Sponsored Links
I've answered this twice previously for you.
Have you checked anything yet? If both the dryer fan and ntc are ok then it's most likely the main pcb is at fault.
Main pcb and eprom isn't a cheap repair.

.thanks for that then its a new machine for me any idea whats the best to buy thanks

Your other posts asking the same question have been removed. Please do not ask this question again

For me it's the german built Bosch or Siemens. See which one has the best warranty deal on at the time.
I believe John Lewis do their own machine with a 3 year warranty. Worth considering.

Personally I'd avoid Indesit, Ariston, Creda and Hotpoint (all owned by Indesit) along with Candy and Hoover (both owned by Candy).

The other way to look at it, Indesit have a machine retailing at £169 (I believe), 1 year warranty equating to around £14 a month.

John Lewis machine at £299 with 3 year warranty equating to around £8.33 a month. (it would have to cost over £500 to equal the monthy cost of the Indesit).

Hope this helps a bit. Have a look around, get the best deal you can and compare the prices.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back