wf541 Reset code

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I hope someone can help for i am lost with this one
I have had to replace the circuit board on a wf541
I think it's asking me for a reset code can someone help please desperate thank you

Sponsored Links
Reset code ???? What's it's doing or what was it doing prior to pcb replacement

Flashing on and off button
3 light down the left side
Cpb board was wet and had frozen
replace the board cpb

Where did you get the pcb from , it has to be configured to that mc by commercial code and serial no. the board you got was poss blank and had no software loaded on it.

Sponsored Links
I had taken this from another machine so once you remove this board

To put into another machine of the same make and model it has to be configured

If I send this board to be repaired I am told it doesn't need to reset i'm lost with this

You can't configure it yourself if you send it away for repair they will do it for you. If you have taken it out of another mc was it the same motor in that model as well. 3 diff motors 3 diff codes for that model

So the best thing to do is buy the smart card for to do this

I have noticed there are three different cards could you please advise

Which one would be the best.

There is one in particular it costs between 100 to 130 pounds could you please advise

You need a smart card reader as well cost 130 plus the card as well that's a tenner. Hotpoint will do the whole job for 100.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back