What boiler??? Baxi Vaillant Worcetser Bosch???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 3 bed house and have had a central heating engineer quote me for a new conventional boiler. Do not want a combi.
He has given me a few quotes depending on what boiler I have.
In order of price:
Baxi solo 24 HE
Vaillant Ecotec 428
Worcester Bosch 24 RI

Only about a £100 difference in price so the price is not the issue......the issue is what is the best boiler.

No guesswork please......only facts.
Thankyou in advance

Sponsored Links
the vaillant will give you very few problems as long as they are put onto a clean system the stainless heat exchanger is very unforgiving with dirty system water. Also consider the glowworm ultracom hxi only difference between glowworm and vaillant is the circuit boards both pcb's very reliable but i'd say the vaillant has the edge but glowworm will be cheaper

Sponsored Links
The first thing to do when choosing a new bopiler is to calculate the whole house heat loss so that you can work out what size boiler is required.

Someone who just comes and lists a few boilers does not sound very clever to me!

For comparisom what boiler model do you have now?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back