What happened to Himagin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have asked several times, having been numerous times accused of being him.
Now, at last we have an answer:
upload_2018-8-16_1-30-14.png

upload_2018-8-16_1-20-47.png

upload_2018-8-16_1-21-39.png

Perhaps we can now admit to what happened to my namesake. (Both a**e end and mightygob seem to have been complicit in the banning of himagin) Anyone want to explain why?

And Rogue Hanger, because I can assume the same fate awaited him/her.

Is it just those that oppose racism and hatred on this forum that are banned?
While persistent liars, propagators of hatred and division, and abusive plumbers are allowed to perpetuate their abusive, radicalising agenda without restriction?

Hoisted by heir own petard, hey, bragydear?

Sponsored Links
I have no idea why you were banned under that username, Himagain was a bit before my time.

I’ve only seen 1 post of yours under that name and you were, as usual, going on about plumbers.

What person starts a thread about themselves?

Me me me me me me me me me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What person starts a thread about themselves?

Me me me me me me me me me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What person unilaterally proclaims themselves the winner of an argument, but when requested they are totally and obviously unable to summarise their case? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

As one of those (along with a**e end and mightygob) that frequently accused me of changing my username, and despite me explaining many times that my previous username was 'notsosure', including with proof of such previous incarnation, the allegation was evidently false and they knew it.
A**e end and mightygob were fully aware that their allegation could not have been true because, by their own admission, himagin was banned.

Now their accidental disclosure (and the thread was immediately locked following their accidental disclosure :eek:) has explained what happened to himagin, perhaps one of the abusive pair would be kind enough to explain why he was banned, especially as they appear to be fully aware of the banning.
Perhaps, as mightygob would put it, they will be man enough to admit that their allegation was false, and they knew it. But they persisted with it all the same.

Of course, if a**e end and mightygob will not provide a credible explanation why himagain was banned we must satisfy ourselves with our own assumptions.
I say a credible explanation because accusations of insults or abuse is patently not sufficient reason to ban someone, judging by a**e end's, eeyore's and mightygob's persistent abuse, lies and inventions.
In a**e end's case that abuse has been historical over a long period of time, yet he remains, free to continue his lies, abuse and inventions.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I’ve only seen 1 post of yours under that name and you were, as usual, going on about plumbers.
You make an assumption on someone's "usual" behaviour based on one post?
Would you be kind enough to show us that one post that allowed you to form your opinion?

Novel idea, but I hope it does not become the new norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back