What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
The new oven we are getting has a special plate warming setting (!) so that should be far, far easier than just turning the oven on a low setting and hoping for the best………
I put my plate in the toaster for a wee minute, it's a long slice toaster for Scottish bread. Sometimes I just put the toaster on and lay the plate on top. There has been a couple of times when I've forgotten about it, and cracked the plate :LOL:

I put my plate in the toaster for a wee minute, it's a long slice toaster for Scottish bread. Sometimes I just put the toaster on and lay the plate on top. There has been a couple of times when I've forgotten about it, and cracked the plate :LOL:

You must have money - and plates - to burn :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
The new oven we are getting has a special plate warming setting (!) so that should be far, far easier than just turning the oven on a low setting and hoping for the best………
Surprised you didn't include a warming drawer in your shopping list - great for proving dough as well as warming plates, keeping food hot etc.

Surprised you didn't include a warming drawer in your shopping list - great for proving dough as well as warming plates, keeping food hot etc.
We did think about it and if we had just the one oven I might have considered it. The oven also has a proving setting as well so I might give Bod a run for his money with the old sourdough loaves. ;)

Good idea, never thought of that. If I'm cooking with oven, I normally just put the plates in oven for last couple of minutes of cooking time.

Sponsored Links
Back