what kw is a ideal concorde cx? Installation keston c55

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i am thinking about taking out a ideal concorde cx boiler and installing a keston c55 in its place. Could anybody see any problems with this? has anyone installed a keston before?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
seconded.

customer told me once that he was sold a keston as the rolls royce of boilers. i agreed. big noisy unreliable and frigging expensive to repair when not if i breaks.

Installed a Keston c55
easy boiler to install.
great to work on lots of space in that massive case, good job too broke down in the first week (manufacturing fault).
That was about 18 months ago, now out of warranty needs a new fan and pcb as told by keston. due to a unlisted fault code in manual, approx cost of parts only to repair £500 exc vat.

Glad I didnt supply the boiler!

Sponsored Links
What Kw is a concord CX?

They come in umpteen different outputs. Chances are it's a commercial, as far as your CORGI ticket is concerned.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back