What price victory

Sponsored Links
3 inches? Why bother??? If it was 3ft, maybe, but 3 inches? Some people are so self-righteous. She's 79, why doesnt she sell her home to one of these equity release schemes and release its equity? :rolleyes:

I blame the womans son............

Surely he should have advised his mother not to go to those ridiculous financial lengths.

Even if it meant after trying to be civil with the robbing neighbours, and failing to come to a compromise, tearing the fence down.

Far cheaper.

why did they keep pushing it. The first hearing ruled the land was hers, so thats enough imo. Dig up the concrete and move the fence back and send an invoice for the work.

Sponsored Links
the new owners should call it Bleak House :LOL: . I sold 3 foot of my garden to neighbour - and did him a favour - it let his extension be a decent size and stopped us seeing into his bathroom :eek: :oops: :LOL:

Yes, after the court had ruled the land was hers, she had the right to remove the intruding fence and concrete, which is exactly what i would have done, leaving the fence ina pile on his lawn and the broken concrete in bags.

On the other hand, i wouldnt have bothered about 3 inches of land, its not like it was significant.

The fence is hers, the concrete his. She's gone to all that expense over a strip of waste ground. I wonder if she painted the strip red.

Sponsored Links
Back