What Replacement for a Drayton Digistat STR??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

As above, I'm sick of our Drayton Digistat Thermostat and receiver, they've never been reliable and I'm always taking the batteries out to get them to connect. Last night, on the coldest night of the year so far they gave up altogether! I tried the override, no joy, tried re-configuring the thermostat to the receiver - no joy.

At the moment we have heat as I have re-wired connection 3 into #1 which means the boiler is on all the time......at least we're warm.

I could go and get another Digistat receiver and simply plug in and play but looking on the internet there is a known fault with these, as I have found out.

Is there a more reliable, easier to use replacement, Screwfix have a Siemens one, whilst it is expensive at 139 quid, I would be buying a reliable name?

Many thanks for any suggestions!!!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back