what type of boiler do i have

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a glow worm fuel saver F gas boiler. as far as i know it has been in since the house was built in 1986. it controls the water heating and rad heating. I need a service and cover but don't know if it is a combi (don't think it is though) or another type.It is getting very noisy so am getting a bit concerned..can anyone tell me. We have a control panel in the kitchen that turns it on/off and dials in the house and next to the boiler unit itself (in garage)with temperatures on it. There is also a big tank in the airing cupboard that is connected to it somehow if that helps...sorry if i sound like a spanner, i am a woman and know loads about cooking and fluffy kittens!!

Sponsored Links
youve got a conventinal system cylinder in the airing cupboard and small header tank in the loft, i was going to answer a sh.... one

ah, so it a conventional boiler. and you are right it is sh**. Maybe i am better pricing up a new one instead of putting cover on as it only works when it feels like it and will break down any day soon,probably xmay day.
I know a good plummer, but was to ashamed to ask him what type i had.
He will get me one at trade!
Many many thanks
:)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back