whats the cheapest condenser boiler

I have copyright on the Bottywarm logo (pair of tight clenched buttocks with a £50.00 note coming out) and all therin of the first party and second party and all thirdparty royalties and main supplies for installation and maintenance of the logo to the uk from the republic of Chechnovlakia province, any infringment will be seriously laffed at.

Sponsored Links
If you want some good sound advice from me about condenser Boiler then do not get one yet leave it for a few years there is no good make of
condenser out there yet they are all root box's trust me i repair at least 4-6 a day of all makes LISTEN if you want a sound boiler then fit a BAXI 105e.

now before april by a prop corgi reg eng and trust me the money you will save in parts and hassle. and you do not save that much money at all by fitting a condenser boiler TAKE MY ADVICE and just ask around plum merch and as what boiler most contractors are fitting for peace of mind on faults parts etc.

Most contractors that I have seen buy whatever is the cheapest. A well known English manufacturer even makes a cheaper version of their normal boiler especially for the contractors. I have installed a number of greenstar HE plusses and they all work fine. Lots of heat and lots of hot water; 2 showers full blast from one boiler and no problemo. You do, of course, need to know what you are doing. There are still engineers out there that managed to get Corgi registered and think a fully pumped open vent is a modern system because it does not rely on gravity. Alas, greenstars are not cheap.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back