Where can I buy plate heat exchanger?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know where i can buy a plate heat exchanger? I dont necessarily need a new one but will probably get one if my current one plays up again. Searched online for the Saunier Duval f30 but no luck.

Couple of companies i've emailed have not got back to me, so assuming they dont have them in.

Any help?

Sponsored Links
don`t know yer location!!!!

my local supplier will either have it or will mail it

heatspares
helen st
govan
glasgow

0141 445 4830 ask for caroline or martin
small family run 100% reliable

You can change it of course, and it might help for a while, but it won't sort out the problem

Thanks Glasgowgas, will save that number for a rainy day!

You can change it of course, and it might help for a while, but it won't sort out the problem

Bengasman

Why do you say this?

Sponsored Links

Bengasman

Why do you say this?

plate heat exchangers block up from shyte in the rads and pipes due to poor installation and/or lack of proper maintenance.
The narrow openings in the plate hex act as a filter, so you can throw away the filter, it is only a matter of time before the next one is full of mud as well.
Very common problem

The solution is to power flush the system which costs about £350 !

But if you have a boiler installed by a cowboy they dont bother to do that !

Tony

The solution is to power flush the system which costs about £350 !

But if you have a boiler installed by a cowboy they dont bother to do that !

Tony

Am I missing something? :confused:
I would think no matter who installed it, dirty system cleaned solves the problem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back