Where is the pressure relief valve?

Hpd

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Losing pressure regularly and have hunted for leaks and have checked the expansion vessel pressure. Anyone able to point me in the direction of the PRV? The boiler is in an airing cupboard in the centre of the house and I don’t know where the PRV is or where it runs to

Attachments

• 75A222B6-000C-4B19-A010-F5D1857EB31F.jpeg
    75A222B6-000C-4B19-A010-F5D1857EB31F.jpeg
    238.3 KB · Views: 218
Sponsored Links
Haha fair comment. How do I find out it it’s constantlt leaking though? I don’t know where it’s leading to (if that makes sense) :ROFLMAO:

Usually finding the termination and observing any water passing is the idea,can you do that :?:

Seems the boiler is already leaking water,see towels and side case corrosion-when was it last serviced :?:

Sponsored Links
Usually finding the termination and observing any water passing is the idea,can you do that :?:

Seems the boiler is already leaking water,see towels and side case corrosion-when was it last serviced :?:
So that 15mm pipe runs down and under the floor boards, it doesn’t seem to appear outside the house so not sure where it would go to? I see what you mean about the rust on the boiler but t was serviced about 6 months ago

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back