Which adhesive for engineered wood over underfloor heating?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

We've just bought a place in France and would like to lay down an engineered wooden floor. The flat has underfloor heating and we've been advised to glue the floor rather than floating. I'd like to know which adhesive works best - I'll be buying it in the UK as prices are high in France. I've checked out Everbuild lumberjack, Bona, Eva stick and rewmar but not sure which is the best value for money. Everbulid is not solvent free - is that a concern. Thanks in advance for any help - kind of stuck! Excuse the pun.

Sponsored Links
When I needed flexible glue, I was very surprised to find best value in France.

Bought 21 kg of TARBICOL MS ( Bostik product) for E 125 ( list was 150) from my local Boite a Outils store. Strengthening sterling ought to have made advantage clearer.

NB This is the only time I have found cheaper product in France.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the advice. Bostik has a pretty good reputation and the price seems reasonable.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back