which boiler for terrace?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking for a Worcester boiler but not sure which one to go for I live in a end terrace with a cellar and which boiler would you recommend for this size property ?

Sponsored Links
One that matches your proposed system heat loads etc etc ;)
- lol

OP - You really need to give a bit more info before anyone can give an answer. Better still ask the installer.

Personally I wouldn't go with a WB. Again ask your installer what he recommends

two reception rooms two bedrooms (one slightly smaller than the other) and want to install one in the cellars also will be opening the loft space with a mezz floor to create a den so may have to have one in the loft eventually and finally a kitchen

looking for a reliable make of boiler I family have all had Worcester now one family member has changed to a vaillant

Sponsored Links
all depends on your hot water requirements!

if you have 1 bathroom then a worcester 28i junior would be perfect! Many opinions but i fit hundreds of worcesters a year and they are the dogs!

cheers boilerdoktor - yeah been looking on there site and came to the conclusion for the 28i as one of the main choices but my sister has given me doubts about the worcesters sayin they aint as good as they used to be !! now has changed to Vaillant but I am looking for expert advice hence why I am here so I appreciate your input folks

What's that sound...? I think I hear a Veissmann salesman coming, don't forget your weather compensator. ;)

OP - You really need to give a bit more info before anyone can give an answer. Better still ask the installer.

Personally I wouldn't go with a WB. Again ask your installer what he recommends
HI,
I'm newbie in here...It sounds interesting in here...
And i agree with you that In making a topic clear is the best to have the good answer too...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back