which boiler

It sometimes happens when you get older you forget what you have said, I think it is called senile, that happens when you get older. You start repeating yourself, because you can't remember what you have said. and when you can't remember what you have said, like when you get senile, you start repeating yourself.
It sometimes happens when you get older you forget what you have said, I think it is called senile, that happens when you get older. You start repeating yourself, because you can't remember what you have said. and when you can't remember what you have said, like when you get senile, you start repeating yourself.
Happens a lot when people get older.

Sponsored Links
to be honest, I'm getting to think George isn't old at all, I don't know if I just have to much faith in society, but I find it hard to imagine a mature adult being so ridiculously imature and aggresive. His rants sound like those of a 15yr old, much like his advice :D

Perhaps he was bytch slapped out of group services which is why he is picking on you and Davey

Perhaps he was bytch slapped out of group services which is why he is picking on you and Davey

would also explain his complete hatred of anything vaillant, you could be on to something :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Nah, obnoxious 15-year olds spray graffiti and bytch on game sites. This is just some silly old fart with too much time and too little skills. It is typical of the old to stick to a lost case even if it is obvious. Why else would he stick to his broag hallelujah? It is the same stuff that gets g. bigwaterdrivel found out time and again. And nobody understands why. It is not a bad boiler, but hardly the best ever made. Not that he would be able to tell the difference.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back