Which fence paint?

Sponsored Links
I use Cuprinol Ducksback, I tried Ronseal the other week as it was on offer, and yes it washed off in the rain

I've found that Ronseal doesn't take very well over other existing products and can seperate/wash off but it seems fine on new timber.

Agree with the Ducksback recommendation.

I used Ronseal last year just to give a colour to my pressure-treated fence. After the (relatively dry and mild) winter the finish is all streaky with the bare wood showing through on the high spots. Won't use Ronseal again!

Sponsored Links
I think you should go to the shop and ask them what is the best one and tell them what your fence is like.

I think you should go to the shop and ask them what is the best one and tell them what your fence is like.
I used to own a shop and I would always recommend the product with the highest profit, or something I was having a job to get rid of.

I went for Cuprinol and spent 13 hours this weekend painting in the garden. Looks brilliant and went on really well.

Thanks for help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back