Whirlpool D20DFBB20

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im having one of these Very Large fridge freezers delivered tomorrow... the ones with the ice cube maker and drinks despensers in the door etc etc.

I was just wondering, as i also have a washing machine and dishwasher, the fridge freezer is probably going to be some 3-4 meters away from where i need to take the inlet pipe to.

As i don't have it in my house yet, im not sure how long the inlet hose is gong to be,l but im fairly confident that it will more than likely be too short. Does anyone know of where i can buy a longer inlet hose from? (i was looking at internet sites earlier and none of them told me how long the pipe actually was that they were selling)

Its not a huge rush as the fridge freezer is going to be cooped in my dining room for a while (without the icemaker etc working) until other building work in the kitchen is finished.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back