Who is the manufacturer of this tilt and turn window handle?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have these tilt and turn windows that operate in 3 positions - 0 degrees (closed), 90 degrees (open towards the inside), and 180 degrees (window tilt inward). The handle does not close properly on one of the windows and I have been trying to find a replacement handle. I haven't been able to identify the manufacturer of the handle. The back of the handle has markings of "CA" and "SAE".

Handle that doesn't work
broken_handle.jpg

Handle that works
working_handle.jpg

The handle seems to be manufactured by "CA" but I haven't been able to find out who it is.
89f4016f-f06b-4f9f-86f2-3008bef1d9e7.jpg

5e650cdd-c0e3-4054-9c9c-f607f1d494ee.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Maybe so, but I'm basically trying everywhere I can. The handles are probably of some European make.
Well we are very much British , not European , that’s a different place entirely though probably not taught in Yankee land.

Well we are very much British , not European , that’s a different place entirely though probably not taught in Yankee land.
“European”….isn’t that what you’re doin’ when you’re sittin’ on the bog?

I'm well aware Brits don't consider themselves European, though it's not like the UK makes anything these days so I figured "yall" would know a thing or two about European window handles :censored:

Could CA be Canada?

There appears to be some other markings on your last pic by your thumb.

This looks quite similar
Hm... That would be really ironic. I will look into this

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back