Why Are There So Many Lesbians Now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy, are you about to come of the closet after all these years?

I salute your bravery and fully support you (y)

Sponsored Links
Like a lot of gay people.

^^^^^^
Verbatim.

How you got that I was gay from that post is beyond me.
"Like a lot of gay people. I have no idea what andy means."

It's what you typed. I admitted I found it strange you said that. I referred to your constant reference to wife, kids, etc. I just asked. That's all.

Sponsored Links
They seem to be everywhere. Is there something in the food and water causing genetic alterations? There is a lot of talk about the drugs and fertilisers used in farming getting into the food chain or leaching into water courses.

Or have we always had many lesbians and it is only recently that they "come out"?

I've also noticed a reduction in femininity in women in general: fewer of them dress up, wear perfume/makeup and beautify themselves nowadays. Or is my idea of beauty out of fashion? Plenty of women are choosing the rubber lips and slugs-for-eyebrows look, with fake boobs and an orange tan. These grotesqueries are not my idea of beauty.

Because of s hit anti family policies by tories making the nuclear family nigh on impossible if both parents don't work so we have a falling birth rate, family not appealing and people being more lonely and less likely to get married.

Thatcher - no such thing as society coming home to roost- well done. You voted for this.

I never knew you were gay mate. As far as what Andy means he might mean Normal women as in the majority ie hetro or he might be really nasty and suggesting that lbg etc are abnormal. I guess only he knows. No need to get uptight though.
What the fudge!
How did you arrive at that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back