Will This Pipework Work OK?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I've been fitting the new 110mm pipework for our upstairs bathroom.

IMG_20240213_155736_edit_42595958980999.jpg

IMG_20240208_181152.jpg

Our new toilet is going where the hatched orange bit is and it's outlet will follow the blue line into the 110mm pipework. It then goes through a 110mm 92.5 bend into a small section of 110mm pipe into another 92.5 bend drops approx 200mm then into another 92.5 bend that follows the pink line across my garage ceiling as seen in the second image where it then joins the svp outside. The white 50mm pipe coming in is the handbasin.

I'm not really happy with the 3 92.5 bends being so close to each other but I can't see many other options?

The falls good the only other change I could make I think is to use a couple of 135 degree bends and go to the left of the roof truss and see if it introduces a smoother run. My other thought is to get a long underground rest bend and use that from the 92.5 bend above the strap boss as it will give a gentler curve round the truss before joining the toilet but it will still effectively be 3 turns with a metre or so of each other.

Anyone have any thoughts or am I overthinking it (all the bends and pipework will be supported with brackets once I've settled on the layout.)

Thanks
Chris

Sponsored Links
Bends are fine, will it be vented? Do you have LABC involvement, they will have the final say and sign off.

Svp is vented out side as below, bco has signed it off, they were only interested in the venting and how it's joined the existing drain.

IMG_20240213_105012.jpg

IMG_20240213_104959.jpg

Sponsored Links
Would it be beneficial to have a short stack to the left of the toilet with an aav on then?

Had a measure up earlier, aav would end up about 400mm higher than the basin so should be plenty.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back