Wired alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 2 bedroom ground floor flat that I am about to move into. I am looking for advice on which economical alarm that I can fit. I have some electrical experience and so has my brother so hopefully we can knock 2 heads together and install it ourselves.
The wireless alarms semm quite expensive so I thought of a wired alarm. I have read on various forums that Texecom are reliable good quality units. I have also seen the Honeywell ADE systems.
Basically my requirements are 1 door contact 3 pet friendly PIRs, indooor and outdoor siren with exterior strobe light on box and mobile phone alert as the property is currently vacant. It would also be great if it had the possibility to add wireless PIRs as wireing the PIR's to 2 locations would be unsightly.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Texecom Premier, which can be wireless expanded. Galaxy G2-20 also but harder to use and you will not get manufacturers support.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back