Wireless CCTV

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been looking at wireless CCTV cameras but just wondered if they were recommended.

From what I've read, they operate on the same frequency as routers and there is a risk of interference.

Is it possible to change the frequency they transmit on?

Any pointers and advice would be recommended - my poor old granny is scared in the house now cos the woman across the road got broken into last night and they wandered out of her front door with all her electrical stuff - and nobody saw a bloomin thing (of course).

Sponsored Links
Wireless Technology is the perfect upgrade and evolution in the Home Security Systems. Such an upgrade need not be termed an expensive account of the existing technology. In fact, they are superior technology that helps monitor your homes with more of effectiveness than the older technology. Hidden security cameras superior technology that helps monitor your homes with more of effectiveness than the older technology. Hidden Security Cameras are so user-friendly that they can be used by even the older people. It's much smaller than even a webcam – easy to place and easy to use. Though Radio Frequencies are being used, which might be the only downside of the Wireless Home Security systems, these frequencies help you operate the Camera from remote places using a mere keyboard to give instructions.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back