Wireless thermostat - Buying advice please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am about to buy a wireless thermostat for a Vokera Linea 28 C/H system. I did post on this forum some months ago and was given a recommendation for the Siemens REV23RF.
Just wondered if this is still the one to be looking for or are there any other recommendations

Cheers
Tony

Sponsored Links
Hi, the REV23RF is a good thermostat and looks very pretty but from my experience its completely overcomplicated for most householders needs. I constantly had phone calls because the customer had messed with it and could then not reprogramme it!! I always prefer the Drayton RF1, RF2, or RF 3 depending on your personal needs. (standard on/off, programmable R/stat etc) I have never had a fault with these and really are a fit and forget item. And no i dont work for drayton!! lol

jonjb, thanks for your reply. I downloaded the manual for the Siemens and it does look a little overcomplicated for our needs.
Cheers
Tony

Don't understand what's complicated about it :confused: It's only a 1-3 on/off optimising room stat after all ;)

Sponsored Links
gas4you, on a second reading of the manual not as complicated as I thought - was trying to bear in mind that this is for my daughter and she never reads instructions :)

Anyway seems the choice has been taken out of my hands - she liked the "look" of the Honeywell CM927. So that has now been ordered.

Thanks again
Cheers :D
Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back