Worcester 24cdi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help!!!

This time last year my boiler wouldn't work, it made horrible noises and I discovered it had very low pressure ..... i subsequently filled the boiler back up to 1.5 using the key and the boiler worked fine.....now a year on the same thing happend but after I filled the boiler back up, it won't ignite .... when I trip the thermostat to get the ch working the light goes on but it doesn' fire up and when I try to reset it, the hot water light flashes really fast ..... the manual says its an airflow problem - is this serious and how do I fix it, do I need to replace the fan????

Any helpe or advice would be very welcome :D

Sponsored Links
Quite possibly, but you cant do it

Time to get your hand in your pocket, you tight yorkshire git :p

Err female thanks ..... and im not a tight Yorkshire Git and was not intending to fix it myself i was just asking a question as I have no idea but thanks for your response ........... rude boy :D

Let me be gentle with you.There is a very common fault with the air sensing device on this boiler,but it is inside combustion chamber.A RGI should be able to sort it in no time.Don't attempt diying.

Sponsored Links
Many thanks for your help .......... thats all I needed ........... I'll get onto a CORGI registered Engineer :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back