Worcester 26CDi extra (Dripping Filling loop assembly)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The filling loop assembly is dripping ever so slightly after I re-pressurized system and took the key back out.

The grey system filling knob is turned off as much as it can. Can anyone say if there is a washer (like a tap) to this valve and can be repaired, or do you have to get a new unit complete.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
There is a new modified version of the filling loop available and its pretty straight forward to change, never managed to service this part.

Have you tried a little tighten with a spanner, be VERY ginger about it though.

Thanks sdgm.

I did try and tighten the grey filling knob with pliers very gently, but water started to leak from the spindle, loosened it and it stopped. It looks like it is made from plastic.

The water appears to be coming from the aperture the filling key goes in. I guess this is mains water passing and NOT the system water (as that would lose pressure).

The new part might be why I cannot find it on HCCF heating and controls web site. You don't happen to have the GC or part number.

Thanks for your reply.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back