Worcester 35cdi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
looking for some help with a worcester 35 cdi problem,

i drained the system to fit a new rad,re filled it and bled all radiators etc but when i turned the boiler on it was firing up for 30second then cutting out again i tried it again and noticed the pump didnt seem to be running,i had already bled the pump but i did it again and made sure the air was out the air point on top of the boiler i tried the boiler again but still the pump wasnt cuming on and the pump was very hot to touch,i left it to cool and tried again this time the pump ran for about 10seconds then cut out iv since been trying this over and over again and sometimes the pump kicks but most times it doesnt,is this a problem with the pump and it needs replaced or could it be air? i thought the boiler should not fire up if the pump was not running?? any help would be very much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
if it lights and goes out it may need a service or may be ore contact an rgi to request one

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back