Worcester Boiler & Programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have recently moved into a new house and can somebody please help me with my Boiler and Wireless Programmer?

Boiler: Worcester 28 CDI
Programmer: Worcester Digistat CD

I am unfamiliar with both of these products. However I have fathomed how to turn the heating up and down on the Boiler itself and controlling the temprature.

As for timing then this leaves me flummoxed even when reading the instructions.

Firstly there are only 4 times you can program the heating to come on, but how do you time it to switch off? My last heating programmer had 6 clearly defined times:

Time 1: ON
Time 1: OFF
Time 2: ON
Time 2: OFF
Time 3: ON
Time 3: OFF

The Worcester timings have me a little confused.

Secondly how do you switch the programming between ON/OFF/AUTO? And once I understand how t o kick in the Auto Program where should the heating control dial be positioned on the Bolier.

Any support will be greatly appreciated...

Regards

Pob19
:(

Sponsored Links
I have not had a reply on this thread, is there any further info I can provide to help someone help me?

no one will have answered because they would be wasting thier time. If you cannot follw the instructions you would not be able to follow them on here.

Also i cannot recall a 28cdi. there is a 30cdi or a 28i junior

Also i cannot recall a 28cdi. there is a 30cdi or a 28i junior

I can, I've worked on 6 in the last week! although the 28cdi is a non condensing model so it must be a few years old. Just to clear things up a bit, is this a new house as in new build or is it an older house that's new to you?
Just trying to get a clearer picture of what timer your using.

Sponsored Links
Cor blimey the 28Cdi must have been one of the most popular combis in the mid to late 90's

sorry the 90s was just a blur for me. I misread the message also and thought that the house was a new build and therefore would not have had a boiler that is over 10 years old. As soon as I got a reply i realized that he means the rsf and i have serviced many of these along with the ideals mexico.

:confused:

POB -
Do you have the instruction manual - if not it can be downloaded at the Worcester site.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back