Worcester Bosch with a mind of its own

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have recently had a 28i Junior installed, a vast improvement on the Celtic FF heap that we had before. When the boiler is timed 'off', it is still possible to get hot water as the boiler fires up. Is this normal?

Sponsored Links
When the guy fitted this boiler you signed a blue Benchmark Log book with his corgi number and serial number on it and all installation and commisioning information on it, you signed to say he had explained operation of the appliance and left all the installtion and users intructions with you, so why are you asking this question

Sponsored Links
The general workings were explained. Must've slipped my mind to ask 'hmmm, so if the boiler is technically off, will I still be able to get hot water?'.

Not going to rise to you pedanticvindictiveman!

Come to think of it, I never signed a blue log book. Didn't realise there would be one, never having bought a boiler before.

Thats British Gas for you!

In fact we did but they said as we've got the boiler cover they offer, we don't need it. All well & good unless we cancel the cover. Will get onto them pronto!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back