Worcester DT10RF Optimiser headache

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I got this over a year ago to use the delayed start feature but the weekend settings really doing my head in, i gave up but with winter coming I thought it time to look into this again.

weekdays are fine, i set it to 5:50am so at 6:50 when we get up the house is up to temp, yes that fine, 7:45 it heads into learning mode to drop to 16 degrees until 3:30 when it will bring the house up to 19 degrees for 4:30, that i understand.

the weekends are the issue, I want the house at 19 degrees from 7am until 10pm, you would think this is easy wouldn't you!

i set it to 6am, come 7am the house is warm, you then have no option to set all the remaining programs to 10pm to stop it trying to optimise again :evil:

at the moment as a test i have set it to 23 degrees for all time zones but come the next time slot it just shuts off into optimise mode until it deems it time to bring it to temp for the hours "learning time", popping it outside to drop it 1 degree early in the learning time doesn't bring it back to temp as it wants to wait until 10 mins before the hours to as part of the optimising cycle :(

am i missing a trick or have i found that its not suitable to do what i want it to ?

you cant overlap time zones, they have preset slots, zone 2 wont go above 11:50, zone 4 wont go before 2pm (set to 4 slots as 6 is overkill)

thanks in advance for any help you can give, I fear calling WB tech support will result in me getting someone without a clue!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back