Worcester (Heatslave 9.24) Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good Morning All

I was wondering if anyone out there can help.
I have a Worcester (Heatslave 9.24) combi boiler with a Horstmann 425 (tiara) timer. (17 years old)

Problem, the other morning the timer for the C/Heating part (switched off) turned the C/H on when the predetermined time would have been if the timer was turned on.

Also if i have the C/H off and i have the water switch in the all day position, the C/H will come on, but only in the upstairs part of the house, the down stairs staying cold.

I would be most grateful if anyone could share some light on my situation,as this is driving me mad. :( :( :(

P.S. If i need a new boiler, what would be the best one to recommend

Sponsored Links
I dont fully understand your posting. It could be the diverter valve is partially stuck.

Your boiler is getting pretty old now ( 17 years ) and the diverter valve is very difficult to replace on that model.

I would suggest the time has come to buy a replacement condensing boiler.

Tony Glazier

Thanks Agile
Plumber coming out tomorrow, Look's like i will have to dip into the piggy bank if it's the diverter valve.
Thanks again
Monty :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back