Worst post/poll on the forum I've ever seen.

Sponsored Links
Rather I am disappointed that the outcome of a poll posted seriously, became flawed with the addition of 'your joke'.
The poll was dead and had been for over a month. The addition was a joke following the preponderance of F&I's abusive comments. if you think it flawed the seriousness of the original poll, well you're entitled to your opinion. I hope you participated in the original. The addition of F&I as an option was intended as a joke, and I made that obvious. (see my post Sunday 14th Feb)
In my opinion F&I has every right to be offended, but if he isn't, the matter should end there.
Exactly. he wasn't. he was pleased about being 'in the limelight'.
At the same time gasbanni and every other member here who feels the same way, have the right to say, "I object" to the F&I addition to your poll.
Of course, but only gasbanni was complaining, and boy did he complain, in about four different threads, and added a new thread!
That's the point, F&I wasn't bothered, only gasbanni was bothered on behalf of his hero.
And I made it obvious from the beginning it was a joke!

Yes your right really, F&I is quite capable of defending himself,
Exactly, he responded in a like-minded 'take the pee' style of response.
I think probably I found the post irritating and out of order because of what it told me about the poster. That essentially he's a bit of a hypocrite in that he trys to make out he's a fair minded individual but he's exactly the opposite
I did point out that humour is still allowed.:rolleyes:
and later amending the post to try and lighten it is even more of a giveaway.
That's the point. It was a semi-serious thread to start with, which had run its course.
The only amendment I did was to add F&I as an option, including the jokey bit! So I didn't add F&I as an option, then later add the jokey bit. It was all done at the same time! So don't twist the events to suit your complaint.
Just couldn't remain silent about a bad post. It appears to be disliked anyway !
It is only disliked by you because you failed to realise it was a joke. And now you're making out that I turned it into a joke at a later date. Sorry you're mistaken, It was a joke from the point that it was added. If you didn't bother reading the post, that's not my fault! As I've said humour is still allowed, as long as it starts out as humour and not as John pointed out, claiming it as a joke at a later date, as a get-out.
Now if you've finished being offended on behalf of your hero, even though you've said you're not offended, and he's said that he was happy about it.

Grow up and start acting responsibly.
It was a joke from the beginning, and even at that, it was extremely mild compared to the filth that has come out of your hero, F&I, and the diatribe that you've been issuing over such a mild joke.
Perhaps when you, or F&I feel up to apologising for your offensive and abusive posts, which were flagrantly offensive and blatant lies, perhaps I'll feel up to apologising to F&I, if/when he feels offended by the joke.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back