Yale 3800 and GSM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone,

Installed a Yale HSA3800 wireless alarm , (control panel hard wired) Ive nothing but positive things to say, batteries that came with the unit did not replacing till 2012..and easy to add PIR and various units to it, the only problem is I have taken out my landline so I cant have the phonecall should it go of, anyone know if I can replace my base unit with an updated GSM unit? without have to replace all my sensors

Thanks

Paul

Sponsored Links
Hello everyone,

Installed a Yale HSA3800 wireless alarm , (control panel hard wired) Ive nothing but positive things to say, batteries that came with the unit did not replacing till 2012..and easy to add PIR and various units to it, the only problem is I have taken out my landline so I cant have the phonecall should it go of, anyone know if I can replace my base unit with an updated GSM unit? without have to replace all my sensors

Thanks

Paul

Just get one of these http://www.global-gadgets.com/House..._On_Module_Works_With_Most_Alarm_Systems.html

plug your phone line from your panel into it instead of the phone socket and it works just the same . . just need to buy a working sim card.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back