yourself, available to work / learn. Opinion

B

breezer

I am curious.

I have just seen another post of a forum member asking does anyone need a hand in a specific trade in a specifc area (trade or area are not important to this question)

I appreaiate why people do it, but my question is this.

Has any two (of this forum) ever got together to work (no rude answers)

i.e person asking for a job / experiance and some one offering a job experiance (again, no rude answers / insuations etc)

and how did it work out?

Or whats your thoughts on offering yourself for work? after all you dont really know anyone on here do you.

also if you think about it, admin are letting you do it even though you are advertising for free (yourself)

Sponsored Links
also if you think about it, admin are letting you do it even though you are advertising for free (yourself)
Admin could also see it as 'investment': increased activity on forum, higher ranking on google, more visitors, more advertisers (banners and the like). short term versus long term thinking, me thinks.

As for joint-ventures - do guest-posts from another trader here on our FAQ & News site count? = working together but than different as you mean.

(And if a trader here found another trader to help with his website, does that count too?)

Sponsored Links
Back