zafira A 2002/3 petrol 1.6 16v front electric window fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
set the scene... ign barrel broke replaced no probs. then found ignition switch was faulty used internals off an other vauxhall to sort that. the internal fan was not working so a quick tap to the centre fan controls made this come to life...next day radio not working or front electric windows dont work.(only has front electric windows). checked all fuses.ok. checked continuity from fuse box to radio ign feed.ok. thought i might have blown the black control unit that slides into the fuse box so have replaced that....still not working......im now strugling as i dont have a owners manual or wiring diagram to go off.....any help would be great cheers

Sponsored Links
hi jinj 77 i also had the same fault on my daughters car zafira 2000 reg it turned out to be the wiring loom as it enters the door from the door post the wires are very hard and break you have to cut through the protective shroud where it enters the door i had 11 broken wires in both the front and back doors hope this helps by the way i have recently scrapped the car as the cam belt snapped causing engine failure beyond repair i have all parts for sale /ie.starter motor alternator coil pack water pump as new brand new cam belt also the workshop manual £40 the lot barry 07976545249

Sponsored Links
Back