Zannussi oven problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

My oven element blew and I have replaced with new part but still not working. There is no voltage at element or at thermostat control. Tested continuity of thermostat and that is closed thinking poss PCB or selector but do not know wiring of terminals

Anyone can help?

Regards

Phil

Sponsored Links
May be a silly answer but does it have a timer and is the timer on manual or automatic if it does. Some timers come on after a power off in auto mode so the oven will not work untill you set it. Make sure it is on manual

no its not on manual. Have got wiring diagrams now, so will do some testing. suspect one of the thermostats

It will not work on "Auto" untill it gets to the time that is set. You need to switch it to manual as leccy says before it will work. :(

Sponsored Links
Sorry - meant to say the cooker is on manual but still won't work. have replaced the thermostat on the fan circuit as assumed was normally closed circuit and was testing as open. Now I know that this thermostat is normally open and closes to switch the cooling fan on so no nearer.

Does anyone know how I can test the selector switch?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back