zone LED comes on every time you walk in rooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i was programming optima compact panel and something went wrong,when i walk in rooms zone LED comes up and beeps when system is unset,i think still in walk test mode c't exit

Sponsored Links
Would have been good if you had told us the make of the control panel.

Turn off 'chime' on that circuit - possibly, more than likely.

Hi saabuk,

Just browsing the topics and found yours and it doesn't look as if you have had a decent answer yet. Let me know if you have resolved the problem or not. Is the system in user 'walk test' mode by any chance ?

Take care mate.

Sponsored Links
Hi saabuk,

Just browsing the topics and found yours and it doesn't look as if you have had a decent answer yet. Let me know if you have resolved the problem or not. Is the system in user 'walk test' mode by any chance ?

Take care mate.
Your apology to 'Euro' on its way??
Thanks for that alumni, we'll see.

In his post, he asked the question to which I had given the answer :?: - In his normal patronising way.

What else was it going to be :?: Even saabuk had said 'CHIME IS OFF'.
But walk test? That would have had every detector of whatever flavour operating whenever operated.

It could not have been anything other than chime, wasn't even a smoke detector, and that would have had to have been more than one also. :)

Get with the programme T.P.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back