Gent Fire

Sponsored Links
i look after a few of them find them possibly the worst on the market but what is the problem ur having?

i need a comm tool code.... :(

I quite like the gent kit, i would disagree that it is the worst.

Just a pain in the arse without a comm tool, I havent programmed much from the front panel in ages.

Sponsored Links
u can do most things from the front of the panel but if ur not sure what ur doing i wouldnt try . really easy to seriously mess up the system . best way is to register with them and do the course

yeah i am trained on the kit, and have been working on the kit for numerous years, and I have worked on some fairly large systems over the years.

our firm had SI status for some years but now we have lost the status and the support and com tool licensing etc.

cheers alarm, im already on there, but its run by their tech support, we are just trying with Gent now for one day license codes for existing customers.

Rob

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back