PYRONIX DELTABELL X

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wiring my pryonix delta bell to accenta g4

Connecting As shwon in manual results in sounder constantly sounding no matter what connections i try. if the sounder trigger touches the strobe trigger, it fires the strobe, its as if there's a permanent -VE feed to the siren trigger if no wire is present in that terminal!
This has me baffled and annoyed, could somebody post what resistors to use and there placement between the terminals to connect to an ACCENTA g4

And could a working wiring guide be posted please, thanks mad man

Sponsored Links
PANEL DELTABELL

12+ ..................... 12+
12- ...................... 12_
Siren Trig ............... Bell
Strobe Trig ............. STB
Tamper Return ....... T

Okay so that looks ok

So you can change the mode of the bell to accept pos or neg triggers

What have you got selected?

Sponsored Links
What are they set to?

If you measure between 12v and bell trigger what reading do you have

If you dont have a meter and the jumpers are correct?

I would suggest testing on a short cable something you can see sowe can see whats going on.

I have tried everything as said and more, must be faulty, WIll send back and stick to fitting Odysseys i think.

Thanks to all the above that helped
Mad Man

I forgot to mention this sounder is the GRADE 3 delta bell X sounder , I've never used a bell with resistors , and wondering which resistors and there placement on this bell

Thanks

Check this out , had same issues with gardtec bell boxes

[PDF]RINS1603-2 Invincibell Grade 3 Addendum
www.televista.it/siti/.../img/.../ZOOM_px-invincibell grade 3.pdf
Addendum. RINS1603-2. NEW EN GRADE 3 FEATURES. Any Grade 3 Invincibell has an output on the PCB called 'FAULT', this is used to monitor the SAB back ...

Your going to need your multimeter and some resistors 1k 4.7k and 470ohm

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back